Cicli

ARTIGIANALI

CLUB DI LONDRA

Velos

ARTISANAUX

CLUB DE LONDRES

Carlton

Founded in 1898 in the village of Carlton, Nottinghamshire. Carlton was a very old family operation which started building top-end racing cycles in 1934 when it moved to Worksop.

 

It became the domain of the O'Donovan family from 1939 until its purchase in 1961 by Raleigh Industries.

 

Even then, Gerald O'Donovan became well known as the guiding innovator at Worksop and later, Ilkston, where more exotic Carlton and Raleigh racing bicycles were made.

 

DSC02596