At the end of 1948, Gino Bartali left Legnano and decided to race with his own team, Cicli Bartali.
The bicycles, for both consumer commercial use and the racing team were produced by Santamaria in Novi Ligure.
The commercial involvement between Santamaria and Bartali continued until 1955. After that, the Bartali bikes were produced by a low-level factory, Fratelli Margherita near Genoa.
Frames built for the racing department Bartali were made by Galmozzi
Click image to view details